LGBT MONTH: Sign up Post

2:31 PM

Fighting Dreamer
LGBT Month is hosted by Cayce at Fighting Dreamer and Laura at Laura Plus Books. It runs throughout April and it’s here to celebrate LGBT readers, LGBT authors and of course LGBT books!

For the whole month of April, I will be posting all things LGBT! I am pretty stoked about this event, as LGBT is a genre I want to explore more, as I've only read few books in it. I love how positive this event is, and I encourage all of you to sign up as well! It's going to be a great opportunity to learn something new and become more aware about equality and acceptance.

These are the LGBT books I have read: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, and basically every David Levithan and Julie Anne Peters book. Those are all pretty basic, and I plan to read more in April. If you have any LGBT books in mind or LGBT posts you want me to post, help me and leave a comment! :D

To know more about LGBT Month, go here.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for signing up Kimi! I hope you enjoy April. I'm so glad to have you on board. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad to see you're participating in this too! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide