Interviewing Fathomless Reveries: Week 9

1:02 PM

Week 9 and going strong. Lol. Meet Pauline Ang, another fab book blogger for you guys! Sorry for the delay, been really caught up with school. You know the drill, enjoy!

1. Share your favorite joke or chat-up line.

Uh. Nothing, really. I can’t think of any right now. HAHA. 

2. Most embarrassing moment?

Oh! During my elementary days, the washroom of both boys and girls were totally the same. Well, except for the urinals. And they were alternating floors. So, like second floor is girls, then third floor is boys, then so on. There was this one time that I really, really, really wanted to pee already. I thought I was already on fourth floor so I went in to pee. When I came out, there was a guy near the sink. Then I was looking weirdly at him (I thought that he was in the girls’ washroom without noticing it,) and he was also looking weirdly at me. Then I saw the urinals at the side. Then I was like, OHMYGAWD. ASDNAKJSNDK. Apparently, I was the one in the wrong washroom. Oops. =))

3. Zodiac sign?

Virgo ;)

4. Most daring thing you've ever done?

Most daring thing? Probably the time when my family and I went to Disneyland, and then there were lots of roller coasters and the elevator ride (I think it was called Tower of Terror.) I rode them all even though it was my first time to go to an amusement park. Weehee. Yep, my life experiences are quite shallow. HAHA.

5. If you were about to be dropped in a pit of lava, what would youchoose as your last words?

I don’t know. It’d probably be a spur of the moment thing for me. =)) 

6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Is anime considered cartoon? If yes, it’s Asuna from Sword Art Online. Otherwise, HAHAHA. I don’t watch TV ever since I was a kid. My whole life revolved around online games and books.

7. When you were a kid, what was the thing that was understood by everyone but misinterpreted by you? (Example: ______ used to wonder why people said that there was 0% interest. She means why would anyone buy it if it wasn't even the slightest bit interesting?)

…I don’t remember having an experience like this. =)) 

8. Who is your favorite blogger?

I don’t have a favorite blogger, but there are bloggers that I admire. :D

9. Future plans?

I’m so fickle-minded that I can’t see what I want to do in the future because they keep on changing. But, I’d really want to be able to put up a portfolio of something, even if that’s ambitious for me (‘coz I suck.) 

10. Animal that you would own as a pet? (Birds, cats, dogs, fishes, bunnies, and guinea pigs not allowed)

Omg. I don’t know. I don’t like pets. But I love pandas and polar bears. They’re fluffy and cute. Teehee.

11. Do you believe ants are nutritious?

Nuh uh. I’m scared of ants, and I hate them. :< But my mom told me before they were rich in protein. HAHA. Idk if that’s true or not. She knew someone who ate a bowl of something with ants in it. *Blech* 

12. Star Wars or Star Trek?

I haven’t watched Star Wars yet. (Yes, I suck.) Or maybe I did, but I have no recollection of it. So, I guess I’ll go with Star Trek. Live long and prosper! :))

13. Favorite superhero?

I do watch them, but I don’t really have a favorite. If ever, may I go with Spiderman because of Andrew Garfield? HAHA.

14. Favorite super villain?

Same goes here. Don’t have a favorite either.

15. Name one thing you love about yourself?

I love that I’m able to type fast, compared to others. Some of my friends are always like, how can you talk to a lot of people (5+) at the same time in Facebook. I really don’t know, okay?! =))

16. TBH...

I have a lot of things I want to do and want to have, but once I get to it, I get tired of it easily. It totally sucks. Right now, there are a lot of unfinished stuff scattered all over my room. :<

17. What is your favorite shirt/dress/pants/jacket/hoodie/any piece of clothing? Attach a picture. 

Weehee. I just love these shirts because they’re so cute! Plus, I love the color <3


18. Word that best describes you?

Scatterbrained. I think. HAHA. My friends here in the Philippines always call me “sabog.”

19. Favorite app?

Facebook Messenger or Twitter. =)) It keeps me on the go with the people I need to talk with. My gadgets don’t have games because I get tired of them easily. Well, except for Clash of Clans. =)) 

20. What food do you crave right now? Attach a picture.

Ramen! <3


21. What's the thing you can't live without?

Internet. I go crazy if I go consecutive days without the Internet, unless if I’m really busy that I can’t afford to go online, which is very rare. =))

22. What's your happy place?

My table. :D I do all things on my table, like reading, computer, blablabla. In short, I’m stuck to it all day. HAHA.

23. You just murdered someone. How would you dispose of their body? (Examples: throw it in the ocean, bury it, dissolve it Breaking Bad style) We're just curious, promise. :)

For real? Uh. I’m not creative. I might just go with burying it. =))

24. Attach a selfie!

Sorry, haggard face! HAHAHA.


25. Links on where to find you?

http://www.fathomlessreveries.blogspot.com

www.twitter.com/paulineerielle

www.facebook.com/paulineerielle

www.instagram.com/paulineerielle

www.goodreads.com/paulineerielle

www.pinterest.com/paulineerielle

www.yamanaka07.deviantart.com

Check out and follow all her links!! Stay tuned next week for our next featured blogger! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide